2 N. Ninth St.
Allentown, PA 18101
Daniel J. McCarthy
Corporate Communications and Community Affairs Vice President
Community Relations Manager-Susquehanna
Media Contact-Berwick Area
Regional Media Contacts
For general news inquiries, news media should contact the corporate media line at 610-774-5997.
For local community matters, local power outage information, or operations issues in Pennsylvania, media may also contact a regional affairs director for their particular area. A contact number for inquiries outside normal business hours is 484-809-9941.
- Lehigh, portions of Northampton, Bucks and Montgomery counties - Melinda Stumpf, 610-774-5249
- Northampton County (north of Route 22 and east of Route 33), Monroe, Carbon, Pike and Wayne counties in Pocono region – Paul Canevari, 570-620-3310
- Hazleton/Pottsville areas, Schuylkill County, southern Luzerne county – Martha Herron, 570-459-7314
- Wilkes Barre/Scranton area, northern Luzerne County (north of Route 80), Lackawanna, Wyoming and Susquehanna counties – Rich Beasley, 570-348-1622
- Bloomsburg, Sunbury, Williamsport and Lock Haven areas; Northumberland, Montour, Columbia, Lycoming, Clinton, Union and Snyder counties; Montour power plant – Teri MacBride, 570-416-5135
- Harrisburg area; Dauphin, Cumberland, Juniata, Perry and York counties; Brunner Island power plant – Jim Nulton, 717-257-5608
- Lancaster area, Lebanon, Berks, Chester, Holtwood hydroelectric plant – John Levitski, 717-560-2533